Sunday, January 3, 2021

She looks well to the needs of her household


I love to cook, especially for my family. Organizing my menus, shopping list and then executing the dishes effectively and efficiently with maximum flavor is actually fun! 
Menu planning for young families can be a harrowing experience. Sometimes we have ample time to plan and prepare food, other times it is a matter of finding something quick, because the troops are hungry NOW! 
On this blog, I want to give menu plans in a methodical way with a variety of flavors, and a challenging menu once a week to try for fun, and as an experiment, as time permits. I want to have things prepared and frozen for those days where things don't go as planned.  I want to share tips together for those who find shortcuts or recipes that have gone over well. 
Most of all, I want to encourage young moms that caring for your family isn't just a chore, but a gift from God. It is satisfying to know our families are eating healthy, their needs are provided for, and they have balance in their lives- in this case, a balanced diet.  At times, I may share a time-saving or organizational tip. But all is to the glory of God.
So here we go! This isn't for the masses, but for those mom's who need a boost among a household of hungry children and/or husband. I hope you find food planning and preparation as satisfying as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home